Burning in outer anal, had taken augmentin-duo and azithromycin for throat and vaginal infections. Is it due to infection or antibiotics?

Dear Doctor, I had taken Augmentin duo 625 BD for 7 days due to throat infections. After a few days, I took Azithromycin 500 mg OD for 3 days due to some vaginal infections alongwith clindmycin suppository as per Gynac. s Pres. Next day after starting Azithral I had loose motions. I talked to a doctor and took BIFILAC twice a day. But loose motion did not stop. Then I took Tinidazole 500 mg BD for 3 days and 250 mg BD for next 2 days while continuing BIFILAC.It was alright for 3 days. Then on 4th day again I had abdominal pain and loose motion with mucous but motion was also not clear. On the same day Gynac prescribed me Doxycycline 100 mg BD + lactic acid bacillus and Antoxid HC . My outer anal area is burning now. Please guide me whether it is due to infections or due to antibiotics. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012