Burning in nostrils and watering eyes. What is going on?

Hi, I am a 33 yr old white female. Last night I went to the gym and did cardio for about an hour. I walked home in thecold, about 35-40 degrees. As soon as I got home I started to cut a red onion for a salad. I sat down to eat and noticed a burning in my nostrils n my eyes were watering. Its been almost 24hrs that I ve had these symptoms. Whats going on?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
you have allergic problem .you can take homeopathic medicine allium cepa 30 Qid for 1 weeks.during that period restrict onion also.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any more concerns.

dr neeraj gupta