Burning in left buttocks, constipation, foul smell, severe pain on passing stools. Treatment options?

i started having burning on my left buttcheek after that went away i started having pain from what feels like inside my butt just pooping a little hurts when i get up and move the pains gone, i barely poop at all. but it comes out slow and hurts i get what feels like pressure on my but and an occasional sharp pain where the poop comes out. it smells like poop there even when there is none, i had taken some laxitives to stop it and after a while the pain stopped but it feels like the muscle that controls my poop as it comes out has been hit with a rock it when i lay on my side its not as bad but i cant stay in any position for more than an hour
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012