Burning in groin, hip pain, had decompression therapy. Anterior hip replacement therapy?

What about anterior hip replacement therapy in which you recuperate in 2-3 weeks.?I have burning in the groin sacro pain both hips left worse right getting worse 72 and active I want my life back been5 years dealing with pain trying to loose weight having trouble with ibuprofen interfering, SAndra Just had decompression trherapy 7 weeks 3x a week for bulging disc Better but I think hips deterioration contributed to this [problem. Had MRI and x rays in May 2013
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013