Burning in digestive tract, stomach infections. Taking digestal, lafutax. GI endoscopy advised. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, I m 33 Years 93Kgs. 170 cm. Male. I ve been consulting GI physician at XXXX for 3 Months with Heat / Burning complaint in my Digestic Tract and Stomach with GB Dysfunction of 36% found in BULIDA. But my symptoms even after taking medicines (Digestal, Lafutax, Ursocol & Aztor) has not improved, rather worsens. I ve also been ref, to Cardio and GI Surgeon for advise and I m going to do some tests like Doppler & Stress and may be GI Endoscopy. Ultrasound revealed a fatty Liver as well. Have earlier issue of acute Acidity and have consulted and taken medications 2 1/2 Yrs. ago with different tests including Nuclear and endoscopy with negative findings for GERD and Acidity Reflux complaints are in control but for this HEAT SENSATION PERSISTING IN DIGESTIVE TRACT & STOMACH for past 3-4 months. I ve quit Smoking/Chewing Tobacco and have controlled my diet to some extent in past 3 months. My BP also remains marginally high at 140/90 mostly. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
A fatty liver in most obese patients is not a cause for worry.Your symptoms are due to two problems first one is acidity and the second is obesity.For the sensation of heat in your digestive tract you can take T lesuride 25mg twice daily.You can take an apple in case you have severe symptoms you can get instant relief.You also have to walk at least for one hour daily in the morning .It will help you to reduce your medications and may help to relieve your symptoms.Avoid oily food and reduce your salt intake.These simple measures can help you reduce your gastric symptoms