Burning in chest area, frequent motions in the morning, spells starts randomly and lasts for days. Reason?

Hi there, I am a working woman and have been experiencing burning sensation in the chest area (about 15 cm below the neck ) associated with frequent motions in the morning.It lasts for a couple of days and then vanishes.It starts again on a random day and carries on for a day or two.This has been happening for almost 6 months.What could be the reason and whom should I consult for a treatment?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012

Thank you for the query.

Such symptoms may be caused by peptic ulcer, acid reflux, gall stones or heart problems. There might be also others symptoms like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, pain radiating to the back etc.
You should have abdominal ultrasound, fool blood work with liver and pancreas tests, upper GI endoscopy. Chest burning should always be checked with heart condition. So the heart ECG should be performed.
Moreover, reflux disease is very often associated with asthma, that is why the chest X-ray and blow test should be performed as well.
You should also avoid coffee, soft drinks, fruit juices, chocolate.

Hope this will help.
welcome to HCM,
It is may be due to inflammatory disease or gastroesophageal disease.
for that you have to consult gastroenterologist to investigate and diagnose properly
have a good health