Burning in anus, no piles of anal fissures, normal test results. Had surgery for anal fissures, gall bladder removal. Cause?

hello how are you ? i hope you doing well! i have problem in my anus , its burning last two months i hcked with dr he did not find any plis or anal fisher even eximined test only mchc 349 and monocytes 10.30. please advice, futher more i will inform you i hjad surgey for anal fisher 20 years back and last three yeard before i had remove gall balader, i have usally problem for gastric
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012