Burning from elbow to shoulder, all tests normal. It starts on physical exercise. Should i take Dulane 30?

I am having burning in left hand from elbow to upper shoulder , Doctor has started Met Nurobian OD, but haven t got any advantage from that. My HB is 14.8, Pletlet count is 0000, blood sugar is 82 mg, Urine report is very well as per Doctor, serum vitamin B12 is 215 pg/ml. I had got injury in right hand before six years and I had taken pain killer dosage till long time about 6 months. The Tablets were Ibuprofen, Paracetamol and Diclofenac as per physcian had prescribed. But, Burning in left hand is still exists. It starts while morning walk or jogging and also whenever I have to walk to long distance after having lunch or any type of snacks. What should I do? Doctor has also prescribed Dulane 30 , but I haven t take the medicine and asking you for help.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013