Burning feet soles, hardening of skin, arthritis in spine and hands, exercises. Reason?

I have been experiencing burning on the soles of both of my feet with the hardening of skin up near the base of some of the toes. I do not have diabetes. The pain is constant, but appears worst when the feet are elevated or after I get out of bed and put my feet on the floor. I have always exercised and I walk about 5Ks several times per week. I have arthritis in the spine (including 3 herniated discs with one pressing on a nerve) and in my hands.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013