Burning feeling in the throat. Probable acid reflux diagnosed. Any suggestions?

why every time I m hungry my throat feels like it is on fire. It also feels that way when I overeat. I have a feeling of a lump in my throat for over 5 years but I have got used to it. I when to a ENT and they thought it was acid riflex so I they send me home with a tube in my mouth for 24hrs to measure the amount of acid in my stomach and it was actually lower than normal. I don t have money or insurance to go to a specialist so please help. I don t know what to do. the stomach throat relation is new, maybe a year or so.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013