Burning during urination, burning on penis upon stopping urination

Hello Doctor, My name is Ahmed. I am married. Age 31 yrs. I got married on 27 January 2012. Now i and my wife want a baby. I tried so many times, but she does not get pregnent. I did sexual intercourse on 10th of August 2012 after that today i masterbate and got a very small drop of semen on the tip of my penis . When i urge to urination i got mild burning during and sometimes after urinate. If i stop the urge of urination, i got burning on my penis genital and penis tip.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012