Burning during urination. Cramps & heaviness in lower abdomen. No UTI. Prescribed Bactrium. Suggestions?

I went to the doctor this past saturday because I thought I was getting a UTI . They did a urine sample and according to the doctor the urine anaylsis come negative for any white blood cells. So he said I had no infection however, my private area continues to burn especially when I m peeing. I have weird cramps in my lower abdomen and I feel the sense of heaviness in my lower stomach. I have an appointment in two days. the doctor regardless that I had no infection prescribed me bactrium but told me to only take it if it got worst. should i take these or what exactly should I do? I am really worried and I m stressing out.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013