Burning, dull pain under ribs. Blood, urine test normal. History of cysts in ovaries. Treatment?

Hi, from time to time I get right side burning pain (under rib by waist area). I wake up at night to the pain. I always then just get out of bed not putting pressure on it because getting out of bed with pressure on right side hurts more (I sleep on right side of bed). The only thing that makes it feel better is staying up. Once I am up the pain ceases little by little and depending of the initial burning feeling I might still have it throughout the day but as a dull pain. I went several years ago to have it checked out Ultrasound done right live slightly bigger then left but suggested maybe cause of the lots of fluid I drank preparing for test. The did see cists but the ones the desolves on on in the ovaries. Blood work and urine test- good
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012