Burning cramp like pain in abdomen, odd spotting, down with cold, mild acid reflux. Cause?

I am a bit concerned as I have been having burning cramp like pain in my abdomen . I have currently got a horrible cold and finished my period on the 2nd but have had the odd day of spotting yesterday which is very usual for me. I am confused as to whether all the symptoms are because I have a cold ? Abdominal pain and burning sensation is a real worry. Pain is worse when lying down, getting mild acid reflux too. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for choosing H.C.M.Forum.
You have got burning cramp like pain in abdomen. Pain worst when lying down. there is acid reflux as well. You had period on 2nd, and had spotting on 26th. it is usual for you. you had cold also.
The spoting could be suggesting ovulation, cold is separate entity, with cold medicatio you will be fine.
The pain i suppose in the upper middle stomach. is suggestive of peptic ulcer, or gastric irritation due to some irritant foods.
I advise you to consult a gastroenterologist for diagnosis and treatment. You may have to get gastroscopy besides other routine tests for confirmation.
Wishing for a quick and comfirtable recovery.
Best regards.