Burning calf and knees, reddish, swelling when walking. Prescribed Absolut. Have BP

Sir, I have vericose in my right leg. I am aged 63 male. I di not have ay problem until last 2 months. Since then for the last two months around calf and till knees I had burnish sensationd and redish and when little walk got swolen. I consulted a physician and he advised some tablets. The complaits got controlled and again repeat. Morning when got up it is almost normal and a little while later when walk the problem starts until I go to sleep. Doctor has advised to take Absolut 3g one tablet in the niight. I have BP also. Sir pl advice me
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012