Burning below arm, hand, neck, jaw pain, dizziness. Could it be related to heart condition?

My wife has burning down her arm , hand pain, neck pain , jaw pain, dizziness - she has had this for a few days. It subsided and then she came upon our son pretending to be asleep, she thought he hit his head, and the symptoms came back - intensely. She is worried about a heart condition. She is 42, in excellent health (actually she works out too much as she owns a fitness studio and her body never has time to recover). Should she go to the ER? She has taken aspirin.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012