Burning back pain due to long working hours. Pain reoccurs after stopping medicines. Advice?

Hello doctor, i am 31 year guy and working in factory as an accountant.from last 1 year i am feeling buring on back side under my blade areas.the burning is usually in morning when i woke up and set in my car seat and at night when i m going to bed for sleeping.Rest of the day during my working hours i don t fell such burning feeling.i visited 2 times to hospital and doctor told me that is because of long working hours and i am not doing physical exercise and they have given some Relaxon and diclofanic tablets.when i am using such tablet then i feel good and when quit taking tablet the burning again started.please advise me what is the real problem.i am worried about my health.personally i am feeling that, it is due to smoking please advise me.....Thanks and have a nice day..
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012