Burning and throbbing pain in shoulder and wrist joints. Swollen fingers. Taking aleve. Any solution?

left inner aspect shoulder pain in the joint , burning and throbbing ,inside mid arm bone pain ,occ pain in dorsal part of wrist joint, slighly swollen finger digits...difficulty sleeping due to very excruciating stabbing like pain in shoulder joint, when externally rotated feels better, sleeping on back in upright position feels better...feels almost as if the shoulder joint is misaligned, but when i look in the mirror its looks the same as the right shoulder...i am taking alleve 1 in am and 1 in pm ,icing evey 2 hrs
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012