Burning and soreness in vagina after sex. Boils and pricking pain in vulva and pelvic area. Is it UTI?

hello i had sex for the first time after that i developed some burning and soreness in my vaginal area and alos a boils kind of thing in my vulva region. and also i experince pain in my pelvis area i went to a gynaec she gave me AF kit tablet and clotrimazole vaginal tablet after that my wghite discharge stopped but i still experince pain in my pelvis are and also near vulva tha pain is lik pricking pain is it a uti?? she now gave me tablet o2H what shuld i do
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012