Burning and soreness in the vagina after intercourse. Itching and redness. Yeast infection?

Yesterday, I had sex several times with the same partner for a few months. I ve had burning and soreness in my vagina after sex and during sex it kind of hurt. Today, I noticed it turned into burning and itchy, when I looked down there to see where it was itchy, I found that I have a red, itchy piece of skin inside my vagina in the lower part, close to the anal but its inside my vagina. It s not a pimple or blister , it just looks red and irritated. I am going to see my doc in the AM but I am freaking out. It looks like a skin rash . I think it could be an internal rug burn or a yeast infection . I was tested for STD s a month ago and I haven t had any new partners since.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013