Burning and peeling of skin in the groin area after the use of adult diapers. Do I need to go to the doctor?

hello so i have a blatter problem and i usally wear molicare adult breif to bed one day i woke up and my down stairs burned bad so i put some powder on it and about 2days later after doing this a i read it feeds yeast very fast so i went and took a shower and applyed some diaper rash cream and continued thisbut its been a least 2 weeks and my rash started pealing and burning what should i do i dont really like doctors but do i need to go to one?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013