Burning and pain in the pelvic area, fatigue and cold spots after using meth. What to do?

My friend got some shake and bake meth . 30 minutes after he injected it he got extremely sick. He has burning tearing pain all thru his body and it seems like it has settled in the pelvic area. He is very tired. He has cold spots and hot spots. He say his butt hurts from his lower spine all the way around to his penis area. He thinks it may be to much lye. What should he do. He had chills but that is gone. He is also very weak
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013