Burning and pain in the abdomen after stopped taking the birth control pills. What to do?

hello i been taking birth control for a year now i dont take them for almost 2 months and ive been having for about a week this pain in stomach like burning or like something is skushing me it makes me really week what does that mean should i see a doctor for it? its not like a pain when you get your period butnot like burning but almost like then its been for a week everyday
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for choosing H.C.M.Forum.
You are taking pills since 1 year. stpped since 2 months. Since a week you are having burning in the stomach, weakness, Your quiry is is it necesory to see a doctor.
The burning in the stomach has nothing to do with the pills. So if the burning is in the upper middle stomach it may be related to gastric origin, if it is in the lower middle may be related to urinary tract infection, or pelvic infection, so to confirm the diagnosis it is important to consult a surgeon.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.
Best regards.