Burning and pain in stomach. Stool test normal. Had stomach Elsa. What is the reason ?

hi gud evening Dr Samuel, my gud nam is AAAAAA 4m Manipur (Imphal) my age is now 31.i ve some thing is problem in my stomach tht burning, some time pain i test so many bt still not get solve so whts the problem is gong on ? i test even stool c/s, r/e also bt thts also normal so now day by day my body become thin.....by way some times my stool become hard and some times soft...and in the years 2006 i ve stomach Elsa after then i started again tht problem..... so tht s why i become sleepless, become a tension so plz kindly help me the situation of my problem.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
HELLO MR.CHITARANJAN SHARMA
INVESTIGATION
CHECK FOR H.PYLORI TEST
USG ABDOMEN
TREATMENT
CAP.PANTAPRAZOLE 40 MG ONCE A DAY BEFOR BREAKFAST
TAB.PERINORM 1 TAB THRICE A DAY