Burning and itching in vagina after sex, on birth control and skip placebo pills, get bleeding with clear discharge. STD?

I just recently had sex, maybe 5 days ago. Afterwards my vagina was very sore and felt bruised. This was not my first time. I felt a burning sensation while using the bathroom. A day or two later I was able to pee without problems and the soreness/ bruising went away. I do however still have burning and an itch . Let me rewind though, I was diagnosed with an yeast over growth, ive never had a vaginal yeast infection until now. i had a yeast infection when I had sex. I used a screening kit today and still do, I used monistat 1 hoping it would help but it s the same, maybe even worse. I had a brown discharge and now it s changed to bleeding with clear discharge. I don t get my period, I m on birth control and skip my placebo pills starting my next pack right away. So I m not spotting, I m terrified of the thought of having an Std . I m hoping maybe he scratched me inside? Are there ANY other possibilities besides an std? Is this common having a yeast infection, are these symptoms normal? Is that all it is, or do I need to tell my mom, I have abnormal bleeding and burning and see my gynecologist?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013