Burning and itching in the vagina, clumpy discharge, reddish bumps on the labia sides. Cause?

I have burnin and itching in the vaginal area for the last several days, but it has come and gone. It has not been unbearable. There has also been a discharge but it has not been clumpy. Today, I noticed that there were small red bumps on both sides of the labia; they have not been being there. They don't hurt but did burn when I went to the bathroom. I wore dress pants that are tighter than what I have been wearing the last several days. I was just wondering if you could tell me what you might think it is. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
It seems that you might be having fungal infection super added with bacterial infection due to itching or due to friction of tight pants.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Go for antibiotic medicines after consulting your doctor.
Go for treatment of fungal infection as well.
Keep local part clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.