Burning and itching in the urinary tract. E coli infection in the urine culture report. Symptoms persisting despite taking alcipro

I am suffering from burning and itching in the urinary tract for last 7 days. I have undergone urin culture to which it indicated E.coli infection. I hv been prescribed by one my relative doctor to have ofloxacin (oflomac 200), but as it was unavailable I purchased zenocin 200 (ofloxacin). Immediately after urine culture I hv taken ciprofloxacin (alcipro 500) by consulting internet & after prescription of my relative doctor I hv started taking zenocin 200. But my problem is still persisting. Plz..suggest remedy.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013