Burning and itching after shaving vagina. Area red and having scratches. How to heal it?

i had recently shaved my vagina and as it was growing back it started to itch . one night it got really bad and was going to shave in the morning but woke up mid way through the night to realize i had been scratching furiously down there. It now hurts, burns and itches. i looked in the mirror and realized it red and may have small scratches, what do i do
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
frist stop shaving and apply neosporin crema
also aoid sex for few days . at the same time you can apply dsome lubricants also there.