Burning and headache in the right side of head, had anemia before

my mom is sick she feels burning and headache in the right side of her head and her BP is 154/103 is that okey? she took a ponestan and a brufen pill she wants another ponestan pill (should i give her?) WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE ANSWER! URGENT! im scared as hell should i get a doctor? or call an ambulence or what? she smokes and shes stressed out and shes a bit fat not that fat though? last time i checked her BP online it said she had hypertension? (it was fine but she needed to go to a doctor which she didnt?) shes has anemia she takes a medicine before her periods by 3 days usually (because she bleeds alot during her periods) she took brufin and penostan even though the pharmacist told me not to but she insisted how dangerouse is this? and what should i do? (i cant get a physician there arent any in my area)
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011