Burning and acute pain in vagina during urination

hi one time i hit my vagina area really hard and it started bleeding a bit when i started to pee i had a sort of burning pain but i havent had this pain till like a month ago and it just came back today when i was peeing its like some sharp pain inside my vagina what do you think could be the problem and sometimes my pee is blurry? do you think i could still be a virgin?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Having bleeding after an injury to vagina is most likely due to injured hymen.May be the inner muscles of vagina are also injured which is causing pain even after such a long time. It is better to get yourself examined.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal