Burning after urination, dripping. Bladder neck elevated, mild prostate hyperplasity, on Urimax. Surgery required ?

Dear Dr. Sir, I am 40 years old. I feel burning after urination for the last 4 years, feel delay start of urination and after urination slight dribbling . I consulted urologist . Urologist advised RUG and and they advised that my bladder neck elevated and mild prostate hyperplaslty and gave me urimax - D and advised that If it is not set right with Urimax-D, a small surgery is required. Still I feel above symptoms after using urimax. What can I do at this stage. Am I required to go for surgeory AAAAA from Vijayawada
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012