Burning after urination. Urine test okay. Pain during erection

well im 18 years old and i been having this problem for a month i started to feel a burn AFTER I WAS DONE PEEING, that was the only problem but later on i had sex and after that i started to have sharp pains when erected and i still cant understand why and now it STILL BURNS AFTER IM DONE PEEING AND I FEEL SHARP PAINS WHEN ERECTED ON MY PENIS i got tested by a pee sample and it camed back that everything was ok that i did not had nothing wrong, but i still keep having the same problems but i havent had no urologist to check me out.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012