Burning after urination. Had abdominal MRI. Recommended brain MRI. Reason? Can it be chiari-frommel?

Hello! I m not sure which specialty this would fall under. My 11-year-old sister has had bladder symtoms for about a year of burning after voiding. After a few failed treatments, her pediatrician ordered an abdominal MRI to evaluate for possible tethered cord. The radiologist who read the MRI saw something in the area of the trachea and recommended she have a brain MRI. From this, my sister was given a diagnosis of Chiari-Frommel syndrome . I can t find much online about Chiari-Frommel, but it seems to be a post-partum condition having to do with lactation and not something children are diagnosed with. Is Chiari-Frommel possible in an 11-year-old girl?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013