Burning after urination. Advised with cital and norflox. History of diabetes. Need to be concerned?

Hi.. I am 32 year old male and have burning sensation after urinating. I was taking Cital Syrup and Zenflox-UTI for a week. I found relief and doctor asked me to stop tablets and continue with Cital for a week more. I stopped after a week and was fine for couple if days. I am again facing this issue. I am taking Norflox-400 now along with Cital. My uncle who is doctor suggested me to get blood check for sugar complaint and I did that today(Yet to get report though). Diabetes is heroditory. Please suggest for how long should I take medication.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013