Burned upper portion of lip due to waxing, dry, peeling skin, redness. Healing time?

Hello, Doctor. I am a 17 Year old teenager. I waxed my lip for the first time, after waxing i felt some oozing sensation on my lips . After 1 day. I think my upper lip a portion of my upper lip got burned. It s really dry and peeling. Do you think it would heal? What should I do? But I removed some of the dark skin and it turned a little red, after that will it return to my normal skin already? I m really scared and embarrassed.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013