Burn marks on the armpits after waxing. Can I go for laser treatment?

hello there. i have a physical problem that im very self conscious of.. two years ago, i waxed my armpits at a beauty salon. I ended up with a burn mark on both the redness went away, it became brownish, much darker than my actual, two years later, it s still there and im still very self conscious about it. I dont know what to do, how to heal it ..? should i do a laser treatment? i have no idea how to heal them , and how to get rid of the discoloration..i really really hope you can help me..i really need to solve this problem once and for all because it has been bothering me for too long .... thank you so much ..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012