Burn mark on face due to waxing, got scabbed after peeling. How can I get rid of this?

I have had a problem with a burn mark on my face. I waxed my upper lip and it left a mark. I called it a rash . It was sore and I had school so I wanted to get rid of it. I actually peeled it, but it slightly was bleeding so it formed a new scab over it. Soon, I peeled it and it left a mark. The mark is brown. Its slightly darker then my skin colour (brown).I am desperate to get rid of this mark please help me. Many thanks Ju
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012