Burn mark in upper lip after touching nail polish. How to remove this mark?

hi doctor, i have got a burn mark on my upper lip . actuallly i had put nail polish on my nails and all of sudden i touched my lip to my nail due to which the lip colour is change. my lip colour is brown and only small area is become pinkish which looks very. it must be due to acitone, the lip is burn please suggest medine to get rid of this mark. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. It seems that you touched nail polish remover on lip resulting in burn mark.
2. use a good quality moisturizer chap stick,and rub your lips with soap and water thoroughly to remove the residue.
3. seek opinion of a cosmetologist/dermatologist regarding the same.

2 users find this helpful