Bums on penis, scaring. Is it due to masterbaiting or an std

Well I have notice 2lil bums on my penis behind the head and something I think is scaring on my penis. Idk if it came from sex masterbaiting or an std . Any help?? Can send pic if needed
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
from your description of your symptoms you require to do a urine test to rule out an infection.
you could be having a fungal infection it itchiness is present.
i would suggest get reviewed by a doctor to examine you and get a urine test done as well.
you also have to have a good personal hygiene to avoid reinfections.
hope to have answered your query
thanking you.