Bumpy, painful knot inside the mouth, on the inner part of the cheek, pains on eating, talking. Is it due to tooth decay?

I have a knot on the inside of my right cheek in my mouth , in which I have had it removed once already and it came right back. The actual knot starts back at the back of my mouth at the space between the teeth at the very back on the right side, now on my left side there is no such place it is smooth. And this feels kind of bumpy and it hurts when I touch it, or try to eat or yarn and sometimes when I talk. Now I do have some bad teeth and was wondering if it could be coming from that.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012