Bumps with white heads turning red marks on the nipple spreading over chest, back, no fever, has taken chicken pox vaccination

I have a little boy where yesterday he had just a few red marks around his niple and now it is all over his chest and back. I do see a few now on his leg, arm , and neck . In the earlier stages, it tends to have a white head then it turns to a red rash mark. It does not look like blisters, no fever, and conitnues to eat normal. I noticed tonight that my other little boy is starting to have the same symptoms. Both my boys have had at least one vaccination for chicken pox . I am curious what could this be? Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012