Bumps with pus, small boils due to low iron. Using antibacterial soap. Treatment?

Hello, I have recently broken out in what I thought was a heat rash until each bump had pus in them and became painful, almost like a boil but smaller than a pencil eraser. I ve went to the doctor before and she said it was due to low iron but I won t stop breaking out this time. I always use antibacterial soap , and lately switched to Neosporin body wash and use a topical neosporin afterwards. It s painful and I keep gettting more and more. Im up to about 30 bumps now. Help!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012