Bumps under my armpits. Is this something i should be concerned about ?

im a 17 year old girl and i have been getting these bumps under my armpits for awhile now, like always i d squeeze them and the puss would come out and everything would be fine but a year ago i realized that one of the bumps hasnt gone away, it doesnt really hurt but its there and no amount of squeezing could help. a few days ago i found an even bigger one and squeezing hasnt really helped. i have read online that its an infected hair follicle but the first one hasnt gone away and it feels like theres this huge ball under the second one. is this something i should be concerned about?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Sep 2011