Bumps under armpits, redness, discharge. Which specialist can help in their removal?

i have these bumps under my arm pits and they get big red and they heart . they drain sometimes it is clear and sometimes it is cloudy stuff that comes out but they dont go away they keep coming back. i went to a doctor in zzzzz she told me that they can be removed by talking all the skin from under my armpits and putting fake skin there but she will not do it. i need help finding a doctor in xxxxx that will can you help me?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013