Bumps, pimples on vagina, loss of libido. Occurred after going through C-sections. Treatment?

Hello, I am a mother of three..I gave birth to all my children through c-section. I have been having this bumps/ pimples on my vaginal. Sometimes they go away, but they always come back. They could be painful sometimes. I do press/sqeeze them whenever they are soft enough. I dont know what they are but i think they started coming after my c-sections. I dont know what they are or what to do and i am starting to feel less sexy..Thanks for your answer,,,...
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012