Bumps on vagina, ingrown hair, painful. STD test negative, What is it?

hello..well just a few days ago i found that i had bumps around my vagina and lips..but i found out that they were just ingrown hairs..they are starting to go away but its very today after taking a shower i looked again at y vagina and at the opening inside it seems to be bright red.there is also wha i belive is a blister on side of the lips.i know it cant be any std because i have been chached befoer changing partners and it came negative. me and my partner now always use condoms. what could this be?

Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013