Bumps on vagina, chlamydia, bacterial vaginosis, sensitive skin

Hi. I ve been tested about two months ago, in which I had bumps on my vagina . When receiving the results, I only had chlamydia and bv. However. I m experiencing this break out again ( note: that this happens after shaving, and its on the upper lips of the vagina) and I have a whitehead ontop of my vagina. Could this be that the chlamydia isn t all the way clear, my skin is just THAT sensitive to shaving at times, or I m just out of luck?
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
This is could be folliculitis that's happens due to shaving, proper care and treatment givens the good result, conservative line of treatment would be best and that includes, "Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg three times in day, apply Povidone ointment, hygienic care is important, nothing to worry about this, it would come around, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.