Bumps on vagina. Is it due to use of vacuum while pregnancy?

I have recently noticed a few bumps inside my vagina . I had my daughter 20 months ago and did notice some after that but it seems like there are more. When I had my daughter, I pushed for 2 hours but was told afterwards that she got stuck after the first hour and didn t move until the dr came in and used the vacuum to aid in getting her out. I am just wondering what this could be and how I can get rid of them or reduce them. They are not terribly large, but noticeable to me when I am cleaning myself in the shower. I have a sit down job, but do take breaks through out the day to walk around.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Bearing down & vaccum application causes stress to vagina leading to injury/swelling of the part.But that reseeds no normal in maximally 8-10 days.
You you have the medium sized bumps on vagina, noted while taking shower.
If this is not accompanied by other symptoms like back ache,white discharge,fever,burning in urine---It is more likely to be a lax/loose vagina due to bearing down.
Do perineal exercises regularly,to give strength to vagina.
Take high protein,iron,calcium,vitamin rich diet.
Consult a gynecologist for physical examination.