Bumps on top part of vagina, pregnant, leukorrhea. Due to skin irritation?

I m 30 wks pregnant and suddenly have some bumps on the top part of vagina ...where my pubic hair meets the vaginal lips ....due to pregnancy, I have had a lot of luekorrhea, particularly in this area.....I have had all my usual pregnancy tests done and was wondering if this could be due to irritaion on my skin from the luekorrhea? I see my doctor soon but I would really like an answer before then. They are small bumps and only in this top area where I am getting a lot of luekorrhea during the day. Never had this problem before.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
You should maintain proper hygiene.
Use cotton undergarment, do not use any perfume and irritating substance, keep the area pat dry.
Use betadine liquid to wash that area.
Mainly due to fungal infection, take antifungal after your doctor advice.
Good luck.
Dr. Richa