Bumps on tongue, sore throat and tingling lips after kiss. What is wrong?

June 22nd: Made out with girl. No sign of cold sore . June 23rd: A few hours after making out bumps on back of tongue , sore throat, and tingling lips . June 24: Achy, no appetite, sore throat, dizzy. Two red spots on neck. June 25: Went to doctor. Told him symptoms. Said red spots were nothing and swollen bumps on tongue were inflammed papillae. He gave me a throat culture and came back negative. Said there was nothing to worry about. June 26: Woke up achy and felt worm but my temperature was only 97.8. I felt better after I took a shower. Sore throat but went away later, papillae still inflammed. Part of lip started tingling and turning red but felt better and color faded when I applied chapstick. Later on there was a black spot on my tongue and I squeezed it, blood came out and the spot was barely visible after.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012